Thursday, October 20, 2011

Occupy the Spirit

As you probably know by now, I write a week's worth of articles for the spiritual blog in my local newspaper, The Times-Colonist. Well, this is my week again. (I wonder: Is it considered work on a holy day if you publish an article you wrote a few days ago?)

If you've been wondering why my output has slowed down a bit over the past while, it's because of these articles, as well as learning about my role as a chaplain at the local university. I now feel like I'm getting back into the writing mode, so my output here should go up again. Thanks for your patience.

In the meantime, here is the first of this week's articles in my local paper. It's a bit more provocative than I usually write, but c'est la vie. Enjoy, and please feel free to comment. (The editors like that.)

http://blogs.timescolonist.com/2011/10/19/occupy-the-spirit/

No comments:

Post a Comment