Sunday, June 10, 2012

An Appreciation

Someone just sent me this wonderful video, and I highly commend it to all Baha'is. It is a wonderful statement about the Baha'i Faith from the perspective of an agnostic atheist. He ends with "The love and support that Baha'i followers show for another person's right to disagree will reward you more than convincing someone to agree with you."



Thank you so much, mike, for taking the time to record this. Your sincerity will surely carry you far in your life.

Oh, and my wife is in the Canadian Forces, currently serving in Victoria, and the need for diversity in the Chaplaincy that you have noticed is desperately true. They do well with this in Canada, but we all can always do more.

Thanks again.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this, Mead. My husband & I both enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete