Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's Obvious


When I first began writing this blog, I thought that I had very little to say. In fact, I thought that all I would be able to do would be provide a bit of entertainment for a few friends, and hopefully draw a bit of attention to a few quotes from the Writings.

You, dear Reader, have shown me that I was wrong.

While I still don't believe that I have anything profound or incredible to say, I do believe that my perspective is worth sharing.

And while I'm at it, I should add that I believe your opinion is just as worth sharing.

While none of us may have an authoritative understanding of the Writings, we all have something worth sharing.

There is a saying attributed to Baha'u'llah, in Stories from the Delight of Hearts, in which He says that the Master listens to everything someone else says. Baha'u'llah is reported to have said, "He listens very carefully to the most hollow and senseless talk." So I guess it's ok if I share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment