Sunday, January 10, 2010

HELP! Quotes needed

Hi Everyone.  I am in need of some assistance in finding a few quotes that are just escaping me.

If you pass them on to me, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks.


Mead


1.  Somewhere in recent times, either the Universal House of Justice, or BIC, have said something along the lines of "people want to make the world a better place, but don't want to change their own behaviour."  Does that ring a bell?

2.  Somewhere in the Writings, there is a description of how we can increase our steadfastness.  I believe it consisted of showing another virtue, along with an action.  Sound familiar?

3.  I'm looking to collect humourous stories about the Central Figures.  Any help for that?


You can either post references here, or send them to me at mead@elsewhere.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment