Saturday, January 22, 2011

Two Wings of One Bird

As you may, or may not, know, I occassionally write a piece for my local newspaper's spiritual blog. There seem to be more Baha'is doing this these days, which is a great thing. Yesterday morning, as I was getting ready to write a piece for this blog, Anna, the editor for Spiritually Speaking, e-mailed me and asked if I could submit a piece for Sunday. Well, as you may have guessed, I did, and this resulted in some good news, some bad news, and another piece of news.

The bad news is that, unfortunately, it is not going to published on Sunday. The good news is that she published it yesterday, mere hours after it was submitted. The other news is that I'll be writing another piece for Sunday, and that is good or bad, depending upon your point of view.

However you look at it, it seemed a good idea to post a link to yesterday's article here, so here it is. Now to write the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment