Friday, March 4, 2011

A Fast Article

Dearly loved Reader,

As you know, it is the Fast. Naturally, as you would expect, I'm fasting.

I tried writing an article just now but found that my head was just not wrapping itself around the ideas. It was, in fact, spinning. But not around the ideas.

So, if you would please, pretend that I wrote something profound and witty.

With love and prayers,

Mead


PS - Here is a quote that I find particularly wonderful today, but I'm not up to saying anything more about it right now.

"O MY SERVANTS! Ye are the trees of My garden; ye must give forth goodly and wondrous fruits, that ye yourselves and others may profit therefrom. Thus it is incumbent on every one to engage in crafts and professions, for therein lies the secret of wealth, O men of understanding! For results depend upon means, and the grace of God shall be all-sufficient unto you. Trees that yield no fruit have been and will ever be for the fire."

(And seeing as this is the fruit of my day, I'm a bit nervous.)

No comments:

Post a Comment