Thursday, April 30, 2020

YouTube channel

Dearly loved Friends,

Some of you have been following me for quite some time, and may have noticed that I've been slowing down my writing. This has been due to my need to make a living. But even then, I've still tried to keep up as much as I can.

Recently, however, with the global pandemic, my summer market season has been shut down, and I find myself with a lot more time on my hands. Rather than writing, though, I've taken up to recording myself, first with a podcast on castbox, but more recently on YouTube.

To follow me on YouTube, please go to: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiwMzPGh9PVJYqriHWnUdOg/

And as usual, please feel free to comment. I would love to hear your thoughts and insights.

Oh, and also please do hit the "like" button there. This makes it easier for others to find the channel.

Thank you so much for your continued support over the years,

With love and prayers,

Mead

2 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks.

    But you know, once I get used to the video format, I'm certain I'll go back to writing, too. :)

    ReplyDelete